Talking about sexual and intimate relationship problems is not so easy, but these issues are a lot more common than we realise. When we experience these problems we can be left with feelings of self-doubt, loneliness, low self-esteem, low moods or displaying behaviours that can be detrimental to ourselves and our partners.
My aim is to offer psychosexual and intimate relationships psychotherapy in a non-judgemental, safe and confidential environment, to enable you to be open to talk about and explore issues such as:
- Erection problems
- Ejaculation difficulties such as rapid or delayed ejaculation
- Anxiety around sex, relationships and intimacy
- Sexual health issues
- Dyspareunia (pain during intercourse)
- Sexual orientation and Sexuality
- Orgasm or anorgasmia
- Sexual phobias or aversions
- Fears around lack of sexual experience
- Loss of desire and arousal difficulties
- Couples and Intimate relationship difficulties
- Mismatched Desires
If you are experiencing any of these issues and would like help overcoming them then contact me here.